5.31.2012

Painting Thumbnail Generator = Fixed

Sweet Jebus Feet!!
Finally fixed my painting thumbnail generator (turns out my link to the .js javascript file was broken). So anyhoo, now my pages full O' thumbnail generated goodness should be working again (e.g. my first 120 all paintings, sold paintings and available paintings). Please give me a shout out if it's not working for you (or you see any other problems)!

In other news, I've got a bunch of commissions I'm working on right now that I'll post up real soon (BTW-I've always got time for more so don't be afraid to ask me about a commission folks).
:)

See available paintings | Email me about a commission

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Hello there! You have such a very informative and interesting page! I'll be looking forward to visit this page again and for your other posts as well. Keep it up! Thank you so much for sharing us some information about this one. Brushes are best stored in a purpose made brush keeper, a box on which a wire could be suspended. The wire would be threaded through the hole in a brush's handle so as to suspend the brush in a cleaning solution without allowing the brush to sit on the bottom of the container and thus cause spreading of the bristles. The solution would also prevent hardening of the brushes and oxidization. These were generally rectangular and stored several brushes. A lid would enclose the brushes and keep them free from dust. The professionals at Premiere Pros are well-trained interior painters that do the job for you quickly, easily and with outstanding results. We use the latest technology in paints that are environmentally safe and of the highest quality. For interiors, we use BenjaminMoore Aura paint. With Aura paint, you get washability in any sheen and color so you can choose the finish you want. Richer, more enticing colors with Benjamin Moore's color lock technology.
Residential Painters Quincy