9.10.2008

#170 Pick me Pickle



















4"x4" oil on masonite SOLD
This damn pickle slice in the jar has been bothering me every time I open up the fridge. "Hey hey! look at me!" he yells each time. He's like a desperate prisoner with his face up against the glass. Well I'm certainly not going to eat a pickle (hate em), so I finally painted it. I said screw it and just paint him right in the fridge. It was funny, the fridge door would beeping at me every few minutes to tell me to close the door. I hope you're happy pickle. That's the best I can do for you (a mini). Talk to the lady if you want to end up on a salad or something. I have no idea what their people do with sliced pickles.

See available paintings | Email me about a commission

1 comment :

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Heading to the fridge to free up that jar of pickles that Lucy gave us. She wants the jar back but it's too cool and it's going into my prop collection!
Nice pickle painting.