9.05.2008

#168 - Waiting In White


6"x6" oil on masonite Sold

Mr. White here stands in a bunch of horizontal stripes. This was an exercise in trying to get the color relationships right between these stripes. And more so getting a decent scan and them color correcting it. The scan kept wanting to average all the blue hue together which was infuriating. Hopefully it came across but they are each different in hue (as well as chroma and value). And of course my browser interprets the whole image darker ad more saturated as usual (*sigh). Anyhoo, hor some reason this palette seems south american to me. I hear buena vista social club the back ground as the waits beside his car. :)



See available paintings | Email me about a commission

1 comment :

milindmulick said...

I like your work..bold , strong and sensetive